Participants were asked what issues they were passionate about and what motivates them to act. Here are some of the answers:
- I am passionate about global policy on justice issues dealing with genocide.
- Empowerment of women & children around the world
- unity (or lack thereof) in the church- open and honest discussions about the future of the church
- Our broken immigration negatively impacts so many lives. Striving to work toward change!
- I’ve been thinking a lot about how broken the economic system is, and how we can fix it.
- I am passionate about unlocking missional imagination through music, word, visual art – for the transformation of the world.
- global health, mission, service & honest conversations about church, personal faith/doubts, connecting with non churchgoers
- awareness of sex trafficking around the world as well as in Indiana. Huge issue.
- It’s gonna sound weird, but I’m passionate about doubt & the role it plays in faith.
- children/youth justice issues, human trafficking, genocide. Hearing stories on these issues motivates